Get the most comprehensive lab report with actionable steps for your health
Trusted and designed by nutritionally minded physicians from around the world, our MaxFunction Panel tests for 80 different genetic variations that influence every aspect of your health.
Using a simple and non-invasive cheek swab, this is the safest, has the fastest turnaround time, most comprehensive, and most affordable test on the market.
With the MaxFunction, you will receive an easy-to-understand but detailed, 15-page report about important aspects of your health. Each page will explain dietary changes, potential vitamin recommendations, and realistic lifestyle changes specific to your individual needs based on cutting edge scientific research.
- Important nutrients like Folate, B12, and Vitamins A and D
- Possible Risk factors with different vitamins
- Detoxification for hormones, chemicals and heavy metals
- Insecticide Sensitivity
- Antioxidant production and recycling in the body (Glutathione)
- Response to inflammation stimuli
- Neurotransmitters and brain health
- Histamine production and breakdown
- Energy and overall production
- Blood clotting and iron metabolism
- Follow up lab testing specific to you
- Methylation and more
- This test does contain MTHFR, COMT, CBS, MAO-A and many more.
Who should be tested
The recommendations in the MaxFunction Panel are designed to help offset genetic tendencies in metabolic pathways that are important to the function of our cells and bodies. Those individuals who wish to optimize and improve how their body functions, the MaxFunction test is right for you!
All MaxGen Labs reports are designed to safely recommend custom diet, vitamin supplementation and lifestyle recommendations. They do not diagnose or treat disease; however, the recommendations have helped thousands of people improve their health with many reporting significant improvements in certain conditions. Please discuss any changes with you make with your Physician.
*If you are looking for MTHFR testing, we highly recommend the MaxFunction or TheWorks! panels.
All testing is through MaxGen Labs